Japanese doesn't use either plurals or the definite/indefinite articles. So in the first verse, the line could be "Purple Pikmin are strong", "The purple Pikmin is strong", "A purple Pikmin is strong", or any other combination you can think of. It seems to make more sense in the plural though.
- Okay, research indicates that either Namida Ga Afureta was used as the title screen of Pikmin 2. Ai no Uta was in Pikmin 1 adverts, Tane no Uta in Pikmin 2 ones. Pikmin Dance was a release of dance versions of Ai no Uta.
- Also, of Ai no Uta, "The largest purchasing demographic of the song was middle aged men." 0_o
- Also,  ...
- Which need pages? 19:12, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
I think they'd be nicer in a template. Don't forget the French song, too. 18.104.22.168 00:14, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- Good call but, a template just won't work for listing the music maybe Describing it... I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
- The French one's still Ai no Uta, just translated. And yeah, I think it'd be a good idea to put them all on one page and make the individual names redirects to it, since it helps when describing them, as they're all linked; and they're short to have as articles of their own. 11:39, 6 September 2008 (UTC)