Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I thought it was established that each Pikmin only weighed a tenth of a gram, with purples weighing one gram....
How much is a gram anyway? And I think that a Pikmin weighs a gram, but that would mean Purple Pikmin weigh 10 grams... And that would be too heavy for a Pikmin, right?Pikdude 20:57, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
- Sound familiar? Forget maths and physics. Pikmin is a game, and it has never actually been stated that these are grams. To your 10 gram Pikmin: the "atom density" goes in that direction. Before you ask more, please read the text.--Prezintenden
Okay, i'm just going to assume that a gram is pretty small and therefore Purple Pikmin DO weigh 10 grams. And, yes, I read the entire text, and submitted my own theroy.Pikdude 00:07, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
Just to point out that each normal pikmin definately does weigh a gram and purples weigh 10, as the Doomsday Apparatus weighs 1kg (1000 grams) and needs 100 purple pikmin to carry it.
- Ick, no. Looking at other treasures, they just don't weigh the right relative amounts, so we can't work out a Pikmin's weight. Sorry about the reaction, but we've...discussed this before. In great detail. I forget where, maybe Doomsday Apparatus or Purple Pikmin talk pages.
- That's what I was thinking, too.
- Oh, yeah. I'll check that.
- Didn't mention the bag on day one. Too lazy to check 2.
- It just calls it 'an object blocking your path'. Huh.
Oh...........-- the master --MewFan128 13:03, 18 June 2009 (UTC)