Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm not sure of that. I know that I was able to leave my Pikmin out and go in a cave when I did my no-death run, but that was always right after they brought a treasure to the base. Does anyone know for sure? I can't test it at the moment.--Prezintenden
- I just tried it, actually. Any Pikmin left idle when you enter a cave, no matter how far from the landing site they are, will return to their Onion safely. —Jimbo Jambo
Hang on, what? I thought the only place violet candypops disappeared was Emergence Cave. There are plenty of caves with violet candypops in them, and I visited those with a ship full of purples. —Jimbo Jambo
- I was going by what Miles claimed. I'll have to ask him.
[17:09] <Miles> 2 in Emergence Cave 2 [17:09] <Miles> 2 in Hole of Beasts 2 [17:09] <Miles> 1 in Frontier Cavern 1 [17:09] <Miles> 1 in Citadel of Spiders 2 [17:09] <Miles> 1 in Shower Room 2 [17:10] <Greenpickle> ? [17:10] <Greenpickle> Those are ones that disappear? [17:10] <Greenpickle> Wait, what? [17:10] <Greenpickle> '1 in Citadel of Spiders 2 ' [17:10] <Greenpickle> ? [17:11] <Miles> Unless I'm not remembering correctly, yes... >_> [17:12] <Greenpickle> But... [17:13] <Greenpickle> Why two numbers for each? [17:13] <Greenpickle> oh, sublevel? [17:13] <Miles> 1 candypop on Citadel of Spiders sublevel 2 [17:13] <Greenpickle> And the limit for all is 20, right? [17:13] <Miles> Yes. [17:14] <Miles> Also 20 for the WFG Ivory candypops...
- Okay, I've never noticed that. I think it's worth checking out.... Even still though, that's only five caves, which leaves six with candypops that don't disappear. —Jimbo Jambo
- Never said there were more...
- ...Yeah, it gets you the first time. Also, JJ, 'trying'? 'Everyone'? 'Leg'?
- ...What is?
- Er, the Miles thing is to show he said JJ was wrong, which I thought would end the argument. You don't believe Miles?
- I was wrong in thinking that Emergence Cave was the only place they disappeared in, but I'm still right in that the number of caves they do disappear in is a minority, which you all, far from disagreeing with, actually admitted. I'm kind of confused as to what everyone's reservations about editing the text are. —Jimbo Jambo
- Firstly, I wouldn't consider 5 in 14 a minority. Secondly, it already says that only 'some' diappear; how would you change it?
- Five is less than half of 14, which I'm sure you already know, making it a minority as opposed to a majority. Rather than listing caves in which candypops do not disappear, I think it should list caves in which they do disappear. If caves in which candypops disappear are the subject, then such caves should be used as the example. —Jimbo Jambo
- Why not just make the changes? I'm still not sure why it matters, but...just...