The title of this article is conjectural. Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture. If an official name is discovered, please change the article's name to the appropriate title.
A clog is an obstacle used to block the entrance of caves and geysers and to plug holes underwater so that areas remain flooded. They can be destroyed with Pikmin; often, only Blue Pikmin are able to approach them due to their being submerged. By destroying an underwater clog, a hole is opened up that drains the water from the surrounding area.
- Valley of Repose; drains lake that gives access to the main part of the area.
- Awakening Wood; drains the small lake behind the ship, providing a shortcut.
- Perplexing Pool, plugging the entrance to the Shower Room; drains the pond with the Toady Bloyster.
- Wistful Wild; drains an area near the Burgeoning Spiderworts.
- In a few caves, blocking entrances to the next sublevel.